DBX RTA-M Reference MicDBXRTAM
The optional RTA-M real time audio analysing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA, DriveRack PA+ and 260.
Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimising the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC