DBX PMC16 Personal Monitor ControllerDBXPMC16
The PMC16 is a 16 channel personal monitor controller which allows the user to create a custom mix from 16 channels of audio.
Designed to be used with the DBX TR1616 or any other BLU link compatible device, the PMC16 allows for monitoring with headphones, in-ear monitors, powered monitors, or traditional wedge monitors.
Multiple PMC16s can be daisy chained using CAT5e cable allowing each user to receive 16 channels of high-resolution digital audio and create their own personalised mix to suit their monitoring needs. The PMC16 comprises a 16 channel mixer section with full control of levels, panning, effect send levels, muting, and soloing.
Onboard Lexicon© reverb provides the finishing touch. The PMC16’s output processing section includes: stereo width control, wedge monitor compensation EQ, high and low master EQ, master level control and DBX limiting.
With a Setup Wizard for ease of configuration, full 16 channel level metering, channel grouping, 16 preset locations for future recall of configurations and mixes, and an intuitive yet powerful user interface, PMC16 gives you the power to dial in YOUR mix exactly as YOU want it, in real time.
- 16 Channel Monitor Mixer with Level, Pan, Mute, Solo, & Reverb Send Control
- 16 Preset Locations for Mix & Configuration Recall
- LCD Display with 16 Channel Metering
- Built-In Lexicon© Reverb
- dbx PeakStopPlus™ Limiting
- Global High & Low EQ
- Global Master Level Control
- Global Stereo Width Control
- BLU Link High Bandwidth, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- XLR & 1/4” Stereo or Mono Outputs
- 1/8” & 1/4” Headphone Outputs
- Setup Wizard for Easy Configuration
- Supports 48 kHz & 96 kHz Sampling Rates
- Channel Linking, Grouping, & Multi-Select Capabilities
- Supports up to 60 PMC16s on a Single BLU Link Ring
- Built-In Sturdy Mic Stand Mount
- USB Port for Firmware Updates