DBX 1231 Dual Channel 31-Band EQDBX1231
The DBX1231 provides standard features like dual-channels, 31 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centres, +/- 12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low-cut filters, but also includes other insightful features.
These include 45 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4'' TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation; and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation. The visionary design of the dbx 12 Series makes your job easier.
The dbx 12 Series Equalisers were precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation in any application. The magnetically isolated transformer, electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs and servo balanced/unbalanced outputs, RF-filtered inputs and outputs, and power-off hard-wire relay bypass with 2 second power up delay were steps our engineers took to ensure compatibility for all installations.
Only the best components were utilised, yielding a 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, greater than 90dB SNR (ref +4dBu), less than 0.005% THD +Noise (1kHz at +4dBu), and inter channel crosstalk of less than -80dB from 20Hz to 20kHz. All this attention to detail is contained in a 3U steel/aluminium chassis.
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15 dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, Barrier Strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
- -12dB/+12dB input gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2-second power-up delay
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40 kOhm, unbalanced 20 kOhm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 200 ohm, unbalanced 100 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2 kOhm or greater, >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB, +/-15dB range +/-6dB range
- Dynamic Range: 109dB 115dB
- Signal-to-Noise: 90dB, 97dB
- THD + Noise: <0.005%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80db, 20Hz to 20kHz
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low Cut (recessed): Activates the 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range (recessed): Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 15dB slider boost/cut range
- Output Level Meter: 4-LED bar graph (Green, Green, Yellow, Red) at -10, 0, +10, and +18dBu
- EQ Bypass: 1 LED: Red
- Clip: 1 LED: Red
- Low Cut: 1 LED: Red
- +/-6dB: 1 LED: Yellow
- +/-15dB: 1 LED: Red
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz
- 230V: AC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 24W
- Main Connection: IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: 5.25" H X 19" W X 7.9" D (13.4cm x 48.3cm x 20.1cm)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.6 lbs.