Crown XTi6002 Power AmplifierCRO0279
When you choose Crown's XTi 6002 Stereo Slave Amplifier, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That is because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility. You also have greatly improved control capabilities.
The addition of Peakx Plus Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning. Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage.
Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminium rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you and the world.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel): 3000W 2Ω, 2100W 4Ω, 1200W 8Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 103 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 16.2"
- Weight: 10.9kg