Crown XLS2002 DriveCore AmplifierCRO0329
The new XLS 2002 is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2100W at 4 ohms bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers.
The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb 5KG
- Set Display sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise: >103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.3%
- Damping Factor: > 200
- THD: < 0.5%
- Crosstalk: At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10.7"
- Weight: 4.9kg