Crown XLi3500 Power AmplifierCRO0293
The XLi3500 power amplifier from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification.
All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- RCA and XLR inputs; Speakon® and binding post outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio- frequency interference
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD: <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated ouput to -30 dB)
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 31 dB
- Damping Factor: (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity(for full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 20kΩ, 10kΩ
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- Width: 19"
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Weight: 12.7kg