Crown XLi2500 Power AmplifierCRO0292
The XLi2500 power amplifier from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification.
All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- RCA and XLR inputs; Speakon® and binding post outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio- frequency interference
- 4-ohm Dual (per ch.): 750W
- 8-ohm Dual (per ch.): 500W
- 8-ohm Bridge-Mono: 1500W
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.775V or 1.4V
- Signal to noise ratio (below rated power 20Hz to 20kHz, A-Weighted): >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz-20kHz): <0.5%
- Inter Modulation Distortion (60Hz and 7kHz at 4:1 form full rated output to -40dB): =/<0.35%
- Frequency response (at 1W, 20Hz-20kHz): 0dB, -1dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) (at 1kHz): -75dB, (at 20kHz): -59dB
- Damping factor (from 10Hz to 400Hz at 8 ohms): >200
- AC line voltage and frequency configurations (± 10%): (120VAC) 60Hz, (220VAC) 50/60Hz, (230-240VAC) 50/60Hz
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Weight: 13.5kg