Crown DCi 4|300 Power AmplifierCRO0303
The Crown DCi 4|300 DriveCore™ Install series amplifier is designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards.
Provides system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications.
Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): > 108 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): >1000
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level before Clipping: +26 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Maximum Fan Noise (re dBA SPL @ 1M): 45
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 14.25"
- Weight: 18lbs