Crown DCi 4|2400N Power AmplifierCRO0332
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Crown DCi 4 2400N is designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards.
Provides system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications.
Versatile, compact and highly energy efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- BLU Link Input Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): > 108dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): >5000
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 30A IEC
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 29lbs