Crown CDi 4000 100V Line Power AmplifierCRO0258
Crown's CDi 4000 is rugged, lightweight and offers unmatched value in its class.
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications.
- Output Power with 0.5%
- THD: 2 ohm
- Dual (per channel): 1,600W with 1% THD, 4 ohm Dual (per channel): 1200W, 8 ohm Dual (per channel) 650W, 4 ohm Bridge-Mono: 3,200W with 1% THD, 70V Dual (per channel): 1,000W, 140V Bridge-Mono: 2,000W.
- Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output: 34.2 dB.
- Frequency Response: +0/–1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms.
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Dual mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
- Sensitivity: 1.4V.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 8-ohm power at 1 kHz): 100 dB (A weighted).
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 400 Hz.
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced;10 k ohms, unbalanced.
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical.
- AC Line Voltage and frequency conﬁgurations available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- AC Line Current: 11.75A.
- At Idle: Draws no more than 45 watts.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).