Cloud CS-C4VB 4" Ceiling SpeakerCS-C4VB
The Cloud CS-C4V is a 4-inch coaxial two way in-ceiling loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance.
Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C4V offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response, and excellent off axis performance. The 4.0-inch woofer incorporates a large magnet structure, a treated paper cone, and a butyl rubber surround for lasting, low distortion performance. The 0.5-inch tweeter is a silk soft dome to smoothly distribute the high frequency energy.
The integral 20 W transformer provides plenty of power even for high SPL applications. The 16-ohm impedance option allows for easy low impedance daisy chaining. The CS-C4V incorporates several innovative features that make it a truly remarkable speaker.
ZeroEdge™ grilles are magnetically attached for easy installation, and feature a completely seamless transition from grille to ceiling. Round grilles are supplied, and are available in black or white finish. The 102 mm-deep back can offer premium acoustics in a shallow mount profile. The side cable gland means that no additional depth is required for cable entry.
- Premium in ceiling performance at a value price
- Magnetic ZeroEdge™ grille with removable badge
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion
- 4" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- 4-pin quick connector for easy daisy-chaining and secure connections
- Nom SPL: 88dB@1m Max SPL: 103db@1m
- Dims: 198mm x 108.8mm.
- Weight: 2.0kg net, 2.5kg gross.
- Cut out: 174.9mm
- Smaller than the CS-C4, but with better acoustics and a lower price
- Shallow back can design for installation in tight spaces
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings
- 16-ohm impedance for low impedance daisy chaining
- Finished in Black