Cloud CS-C4HB 4" Ceiling SpeakerCS-C4HB
The Cloud CS-C4HB is a 4” coaxial two way in-ceiling loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance. Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C4H offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response, and excellent off axis performance.
This 4.0 inch woofer incorporates a large magnet structure, a treated paper cone, and a butyl rubber surround for lasting, low distortion performance. The 0.5” tweeter is a silk soft dome to smoothly distribute the high frequency energy. The CS-C4H is a Low Impedance 16Ω speaker only, as a transformer would perish very quickly in high humidity environments.
The CS-C4H is identical to the CS-C4V in terms of form factor and sonic performance, but features a 700 hour corrosion resistant ZeroEdge™ magnetic grille and is IP56 Certified. The backcan is completely sealed with pierceable cable access gland to make the loudspeaker suitable for installation in humid environments such as bathrooms and show rooms.
Designed exclusively for Cloud Electronics in the USA by a specialist team of speaker design engineers, the CS-C Series speakers are extremely installer friendly and are tuned to complement the Cloud range of amplifiers and mixer amplifiers. Built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-Year commercial warranty.
Note. Although best endeavours have been made to make this speaker as moisture tight as possible, it is not designed for direct water applications such as saunas and steam room or is impervious to chlorine corrosion.
- Premium in ceiling performance at a value price
- 700hr Corrosion Resistant Magnetic ZeroEdge™ grille with removable badge
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion
- 4" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
- 0.5" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- 4-pin quick connector behind sealer rubber gromit
- Nom SPL: 88dB@1m Max SPL: 103db@1m
- Dims: 198mm x 108.8mm.
- Weight: 2.0kg net, 2.5kg gross.
- Cut out: 174.9mm
- Premium low impedance performance at a value price
- With sealed back can for moisture protection, transformer, and tap switch to push price even lower
- 16 ohm impedance for low impedance daisy chaining
- Finished in Black
- Response (f3): 127 Hz -20 kHz
- Response (f10): 84 Hz -20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Crossover frequency: 5.0 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 83 dB
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 86 dB
- Power handling: 20 W
- Maximum SPL: 99 dB
- Average coverage angle (2 kHz - 10 kHz): 109°
- Tweeter: 0.5 inch silk dome with phase plug
- Woofer: 4.0 inch treated paper with rubber surround
- Input: 4 pin Euroblock
- Net weight/Gross weight: 1.6 kg (3.6 lb) / 2.38 kg (5.3 lb)