Chauvet Net-X IINET-X II
Chauvet Pro Net-XII is a versatile rack-mountable Ethernet-to-DMX node, which also functions as a merger for two controllers on either Ethernet or DMX inputs.
It has the ability to record up to 10 DMX presets which can be triggered remotely. Net-X II has two 5-pin DMX inputs and eight 5-pin DMX outputs -all optically isolated, and can output up to eight universes simultaneously.
The eight 5-pin DMX outputs can be individually assigned to either of the two DMX inputs or the Ethernet inputs to mix network inputs with DMX inputs in a single device.
LTP and HTP merging fully supports network protocols sACN, Art-Net or DMX to merge two incoming controllers to any DMX output. It has RDM over network functionality.
Net-X II provides a reliable platform for novice users with its preset configuration library, while providing experts with a highly customizable network infrastructure for complex control systems.
- 5-pin DMX splitter/distributor
- Art-Net/sACN to DMX converter, up to 8 universes
- DMX to Art-Net/sACN converter, up to 8 universes
- Merge two 5-pin DMX universes into a single universe, or merge 2 NET controllers (Art-Net or sACN) into the same universe, then convert to standard 5-pin DMX for the outputs
- HTP (highest takes priority) and LTP (latest takes priority) merge functions supported
- Backup settings and configurations with same or other NET-X IIs
- Webserver supported for remote configuration and backup/update
- Integrated Record function allows you to record looks from a controller and save them into memory (10 shows in memory, 100 steps each) to trigger up to 4 shows/zones simultaneously using the 5-wire Phoenix cold contacts on the rear of the unit
- Supports RDM over Art-Net
- Dimensions: 19 x 6.22 x 1.73 in (483 x 158 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Threaded Bolt: M12
- Exterior Colour: Black
- Housing Material: Steel
- Rackmount: 1U
Construction / Physical
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
- Device Data Inputs: Neutrik® etherCON® (1 total) and 5-pin XLR (2 total)
- Device Data Outputs: 5-pin XLR (8 total)
- Device Date Throughputs: Neutrik® etherCON® (1 total)
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, DMX, sACN
- Merge Support: Yes
- Protocol Merging: (2) Art-net consoles, (2) DMX consoles, (2) sACN consoles
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 11 W, 0.09 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 14 W, 0.06 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 14 W, 0.06 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Certifications / Qualifications
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)