Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP (White)FREEDOMPARQUAD4IPWHT
The Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP in white is a 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-colour (RGBA) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver.
Its temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications and is available in black or white. Freedom Par Quad-4 IP works in Master/Slave mode with first-generation Freedom Pars and it has multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app.
Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is available using the IRC-6 remote and customised colours can be created using the built-in LED display. Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand and prevent light spillage with the built-in glare shield.
Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves and extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection. Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag.
- The New Freedom Par Quad-4 IP
- Extremely robust to repel snow, water, dirt and sand
- Controlled by using a non-DMX IRC-6 remote
- Customised colours can be created using built-in LED display
- built-in adjustable kickstand and glare shield
- Also available in black: FREEDOMPARQUAD4IP
- DMX Channels: 4, 6 or 10
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-colour RGBA) 5 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 8 hours | (single colour): 20 hours
- Recharge Time: 7 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Illuminance: 2,464 lux @ 2 m
- IP Rating: IP54
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz (73 VA) | 40 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz (76 VA)
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Size: 145 x 138 x 191 mm
- Approvals: CE, FCC