Chauvet EPIX Drive 2000 IPEPIXDRIVE2000IP
The Chauvet Epix Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the Epix IP and Tour system.
It supports 20 Epix Strip IPs, 36 Epix Strip Tours or 12 Epix Bar Tours, or any combination of the three, with a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs. Epix Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options.
Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to directly access the Epix fixtures.
Using the new 7 and 8 channel operating modes you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.
- The processing and power centre of the Epix Tour system will drive any combination of Epix Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
- Quickly and easily configure the Epix Drive 2000 IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
- Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
- Supports up to 20 Epix Strip IP, 36 Epix Strip Tours or 12 Epix Bar Tours.
- Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000IP.
- Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000IP up to 150 ft away from your last fixture (using unshielded cable).
- Works with Arkaos Media Master Express and the Kling-net control protocol for a plug-n-play system that requires almost no training to operate.
Construction / Physical
- Dimensions (with rack ears): 19.01 x 3.30 x 10.35 in ( 483 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Dimensions (without rack ears): 10.55 x 3.30 x 10.35 in (268 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Exterior Colour: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Rackmount: 2U
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Output: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Device Outputs (4-pin XLR): 2
- Physical Linking (port A): 10 inline Epix Strip IP Tour, 18 inline Epix Strip Tour or 6 inline Epix Bar Tour
- Physical Linking (port B): 10 inline Epix Strip IP Tour, 18 inline Epix Strip Tour or 6 inline Epix Bar Tour
- Data Connectors: Seetronic Etherkon IP65
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Minimum required device linking cable size: 4 conductor (2 x 14 AWG, 2 x 16 AWG)
- Total max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and last Epix Tour or IP fixture: 210 ft (64 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and first Epix Tour or IP fixture: 65 ft (20 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Tour or IP fixtures: 60 ft (18 m)
- Total max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and last Epix Tour or IP fixture: 300 ft (91 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and first Epix Tour or IP fixture: 150 ft (45 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Tour or IP fixtures: 100 ft (30 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, sACN
- Control Universes: 10 Art-Net/sACN Universes per port (20 total per device)
- Control Channels (Art-net, sACN): 7, 8, 15, 30, 60, or 300
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 5 units @ 208 V; 5 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 530 W, 4.68 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 560 W, 2.69 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 558 W, 2.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 16 W, 0.136 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.147 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.138 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum Load: 10 EPIX Strip Ip or 18 EPIX Strip Tour or 6 EPIX Bar Tour (per output)
Certifications / Qualifications
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP65, outdoor/wet, with pressure equalising M12 GORE® valve
- Temperature (ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)