Chauvet COLORband PiX USBCOLORBANDPIXUSB
The Chauvet COLORBand PiX USB is a linear LED wash light that functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall washer.
It features D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control. Pixel mapping functions mean you can create amazing animations and video effects. Access to multiple pre-built programs is available with or without DMX.
The fixture’s high-power, tri-colour LEDs nearly eliminate multicolour shadows and its high-frequency LED dimming lets you achieve flicker-free operation suitable for video applications.
Save time running cables and power cords by power linking multiple units. COLORBand PiX USB is ideal for quiet applications due to its silent operation and no moving parts. Control of static colours and automated programs is easy with the optional IRC-6 remote. Fits best in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag.
- Amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
- Easily generate complex shows with ShowXpress Pixels
- Flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 18, 36 or 41
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-colour RGB) 3 W (1,000 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 24.5 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.22 kHz
- Beam Angle: 27°
- Field Angle: 45°
- Illuminance: 2,245 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current
- 50 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 47 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Size: 987 x 49 x 157 mm
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB