Bugera BN115TS Bass CabinetBU055
The BN115TS cabinet is an ideal mate for the BTX36000 true bi-amping stereo bass head or BVP5500 and BVV3000 amps, but are also compatible with virtually any other amp head on the planet.
Loaded with custom-designed Turbosound LF (Low Frequency) drivers and a 1" HF horn driver, these great-sounding cabinets can handle anything you throw at them and still respect you in the morning!
Professional-grade twist-lock and 1/4" TS connectors ensure a tight, dependable transfer of power to the enclosure from your amp. With their massive power handling capability, these stunning bass cabinets will turn your high-powered bass amplifier into a mighty low-frequency tour-de-force!
Thanks to their tight fitting, glue-reinforced joinery and birch plywood, Bugera bass cabinets deliver all the tone of your instrument, without any undesirable resonances or vibrations and they're tough enough to handle the bumps, scrapes and spills that happen on the road.
Add to this a shock-proof metal speaker grille, specially-designed hardware corner reinforcement and heavy-duty vinyl covering, and you've got one great-sounding speaker cabinet that will look great for many years to come.
Bugera bass cabinets aren't just kind to your ears and wallet. Your wrists and back will rejoice at how easy they are to transport, thanks to the recessed ergonomic handles and built-in rollers. In addition to great sound and uncompromised durability, the Bugera BN115TS is well within the budget of every working musician.
- 2000 Watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- 1 x 15" custom-made Turbosound LF drivers
- Lightweight and extremely durable plywood enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing and front-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Custom-made and adjustable 1" HF driver for high-end resolution
- Input and link outputs on 1/4" TS and professional speaker connectors (impedance 8 Ohms)
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged, road-worthy construction
- Depth (mm): 445
- Height (mm): 590
- Width (mm): 580
- Net weight (kg): 30.8
- Colour: Black
- Impedance (Ohms) : 8
- Power RMS (W): 400
- Weight (kg): 30.8