Bugera 6262 Infinium Valve Amp HeadBU037
The 6262 gain structure and tonal character is built on the same fundamentals as the 6260, but more midrange, making them perfect for 80s rock and metal.
You also get fully independent control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both channels.
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built 120 Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- 2 channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 valves for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Independent Equaliser sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Net weight (kg): 21.5
- Colour: Black