Bugera 1990 Infinium Valve Amplifier HeadBU030
The 1990 Infinium allows switching between full throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60 Watt) modes.
Featuring Clean and Lead channels with separate master volume and reverb controls and a dual-control footswitch.
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built 120 Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Revolutionary Infinium Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Integrated high class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- Net weight (kg): 22
- Colour: Black