Bugera 1960 Infinium Valve Amplifier HeadBU029
The 1960 Infinium features a no-compromise post phase inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested winding's for increased dynamic response and clarity.
The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modelling processors, making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.
Also the 2 channels come equipped with 2 input jacks each that be used in separate, parallel or cascading operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s.
- Original 60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built all valve amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves with a monstrous output transformer
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early 80s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Net weight (kg): 22
- Colour: Black/Red