Black Lion Micro Clock MK3BL-MCLKMK3
Black Lion Audio's Micro Clock MK3 Low Jitter 6-Out Clock is the result of 10 years of painstaking jitter-reducing research.
Special harmonic-enhancing design features allow users to sync all of their digital audio gear together whilst also improving the sound quality.
It may be one of the most affordable and significant upgrades possible to a digital audio studio setup.
- Ultra-low jitter, harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation
- Dimmable frequency display
- 8 selectable sample rates (44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, and 384kHz)
- 6 BNC outputs with dedicated output drivers for maximum isolation
- RCA S/PDIF output
- Optical S/PDIF output
- AES output
- Full & 1/2 rack removable rack ears
- Locking frequency selector knob
- Jitter: 1.92pS RMS (BNC outputs)
- Outputs: 6 BNC, 1 XLR AES, 1 RCA S/PDIF, 1 Optical S/PDIF (recommended max. cable length = 1,000ft of high quality, 75Ω coaxial cable)
- BNC: 75 Ω, 5V unterminated
- RCA S/PDIF: 75 Ω, unbalanced
- AES XLR: 110 Ω, balanced
- Clock Frequencies: BNC (kHz) – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 | RCA S/PDIF & AES (kHz) – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 | Optical S/PDIF (kHz) – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: 9VDC (6W power consumption)
- Power connector: 2.1mm barrel connector with 5.5mm outer diameter (center pin positive)
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5”L x 6”W x 1.75”H (without rack ears installed)
- Shipping Dimensions: 13x13x5"
- Shipping weight: 4lbs
Manufacturer: Black Lion Audio