Black Lion Auteur Quad PreampBL-AUTEURQUAD
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
Based on the Auteur Mk2 preamp, Black Lion Audio's Auteur Quad provides a 4-channel 19” rack mountable pre ideal for larger scale recording scenarios such as bands, drums and orchestral performances.
Auteur’s synergy of vintage and modern design makes an excellent all-rounder for studio recording across a huge range of voices and instruments, the results of which are capable of adding some welcome analogue warmth to any DAW session.
The Auteur Quad’s first and second channels also DI inputs for direct injection of instruments as well as synths and digital sources.
- 4x channel preamp
- XLR I/O
- 2x DI inputs (channel 1&2)
- Hi-Z DI switch
- Polarity reverse
- Switchable pad
- Max Input Level: +18dBu Mic, +18dBu DI
- Input Impedance: 6000Ω Mic, 2.2MΩ DI (1.1MΩ unbalanced)
- Equivalent Input Noise (noise floor): -108dBu Mic, -82dB DI
- THD+N (@ +4dBu output): 0.027% Mic, 0.11% DI @ +40dBu
- THD Bandwidth (DI): 10Hz to 30kHz (1kHz, 600Ω source, unweighted)
- THD Bandwidth (Mic): 10Hz to 30kHz (1kHz, 150Ω source, unweighted)
- Max Output Level: +26dBu
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
Manufacturer: Black Lion Audio