Beyerdynamic TS 910 M TransmitterBEYTS910M
The Beyerdynamic TS 910 M pocket bodypack transmitter for Opus 910 with metal housing (Magnesium alloy) has been designed for use with a clip-on microphone in the theatre or as a guitar microphone on stage.
The 4-pin mini XLR threaded plug can be used to connect either microphones or instruments. The input signal can be optimised using the receiver’s gain control, while the MT/GT setting lets you switch between microphones and instruments: in GT (guitar) mode, the gain control is inactive; in MT mode it is active. Like the handheld transmitters, the pocket transmitters also have a 36 MHz UHF bandwidth.
The TS 910 M is equipped with an ACT interface to detect the carrier frequency from the receiver and set up the transmitter automatically. All transmitters also have a noiseless on/off switch and LCD showing channel/group and remaining battery capacity. Two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries (included) power the TS 910 M for over 20 hours operating time.
- Metal housing (Magnesium alloy)
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- 4-pin mini-XLR input connector for connection of microphones and instruments
- Gain control for input level adjustment
- Silent On/Off switch
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Operating time: > 20 h with 2x 1.5 V AA alkaline (included)
- Incl. transport bag
- Dimensions: 110 x 65 x 24.5 mm
- New weight without packaging: 156 g