Beyerdynamic TG L55c Lavalier Mic TanBEYTG55CT
The TG L55c Lavalier clip-on microphone is the first choice for television and film aswell as for presentations and theatre applications.
The omnidirectional polar pattern of this acoustically balanced lavalier microphone allows a lot of flexibility in positioning. The TG L55c can be worn on a lapel, and it can also be disguised on the face with makeup. It is also water and sweat-proof, and is exceedingly insensitive to pop noises.
For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Miniature condenser lavalier mic
- 4-pin mini-XLR connector
- Transducer type condenser (electret)
- Polar pattern omnidirectional
- CV18 Pre-ampn including padded pouch
- No proximity effect due to omnidirectional polar pattern
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 13.0 mm; Shaft diameter: 5.2 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 14 g
- In Tan