Beyerdynamic TG I57c Clip-On MicBEYTG157C
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Beyerdynamic TG I57c condenser clip-on microphone (cardioid) for wind instruments
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the TG I 57c premium clip-on condenser microphone succeeds with flying colours.
It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern.
The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrument’s surface and provides a reliable hold. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Condenser clip-on microphone
- For saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Easy to mount clamp with gooseneck
- Optimal positioning
- Special sound-hole for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 55 g