Beyerdynamic TG I55c HelixBEYTG155CH
The Beyerdynamic TG I55c Helix clip-on condenser microphone (omnidirectional) for instruments, with helix clamp.
This condenser microphone really demonstrates its strengths when used in combination with the violin, viola, recorder, dulcimer, fretted stringed instruments or zither, cello, double bass and many other instruments.
It delivers extremely natural, true sound reproduction without colouration due to the proximity effect. The omni-directional polar pattern ensures even sound – regardless of how the capsule is positioned. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
A further advantage is the unique, innovate clamp that enables quick and easy mounting without drilling holes and without scratching the instrument.
- No proximity effect due to special omni-directional polar pattern
- Condenser instrument microphone
- Helix support (spiral)
- 4 pin mni XLR connector
- Optional CV 18 Phantom Power Adapter required
- CV 18 not included
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 14g