Beyerdynamic TG I50dBEYTG150D
The perfect balance between rounded, powerful sound and excellent suitability for the stage make the well-designed TG I50d a very versatile microphone.
Whether with electric guitar or bass amplifiers, snare drums or brass instruments, this dynamic instrumental microphone demonstrates notable feedback reduction even on the loudest rock-and-roll stages.
Extreme EQ settings at the mixing console are not necessary with the TG I50d: plug it in, activate the high-pass filter if needed, and then smile.
- Enhanced space behind the diaphragm for improved bass reproduction
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 50-17.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 164 mm ; Shaft diameter: 23/35 mm; Head diameter: 41 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 322 g