Beyerdynamic TG H74cBEYTGH74C
The Beyerdynamic TG H74c is designed for wireless operation, offers plenty of freedom of movement and ideal for stage use.
With a supercardioid polar pattern and compensated proximity effect, it is particularly suited for musical and theatre applications. Highly adjustable, exceptionally discreet, mountable on both sides and impressively small and rugged what else could you want from a headset microphone.
For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Sound channelling before diaphragm as a treble resonator to optimise the high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound openings to shape the polar pattern
- Neckworn condenser mic
- With 4-pin mini-XLR
- Transducer type, condenser (back electret)
- Polar pattern supercardioid
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 32g
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 57g