Beyerdynamic TG H55c TanBEYTGH55CT
The Beyerdynamic TG H55c Tan headset condenser microphone is both discreet and noticeable at the same time.
With the TG H55c headset microphone, a noticeably balanced sound meets a discreet exterior.
This water and sweat-proof microphone with omni-directional polar pattern can be mounted on either sides and can be easily positioned thanks to the microphone boom that can be varied in length and position, advantages which are especially advantageous in musical, theatre and sporting applications.
For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Neckworn condenser mic
- Waterproof,with 4-pin mini-XLR
- Transducer type condenser
- Polar pattern omnidirectional
- No proximity effect due to special omni-directional polar pattern
- Colour: Tan
- Weight without cable and connector: 16g
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 13.0 mm; Schaft diameter: 5.2 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 30 g