Beyerdynamic TG H54cBEYTGH54C
The Beyerdynamic TG H54c headset condenser microphone (cardioid) for keyboarders, drummers, dancers and entertainers
Easy handling, natural sound and a good fit – this perfectly sums up the characteristics of the TG H54c headset microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. That is why it is so popular on theatre and musical stages, especially with keyboardists and drummers who are also vocalists.
But the TG H54c also cuts a fine figure off stage: like all headsets of the beyerdynamic Touring Gear series, it can be safely and compactly transported in the case supplied with delivery. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Neckworn condenser mic
- With 4-pin mini-XLR
- Transducer type - condenser (back-electret)
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Colour: black
- Weight (without cable) 39 g
- Special housing geometry for optimised transmission quality
- Special sound holes behind the diaphragm for a frequency independent polar pattern
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40-17,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 41g