Beyerdynamic S 910 M (No Capsule)BEYS910M
The Beyerdynamic S 910 M handheld transmitter for Opus 910 professional UHF wireless systems (with metal housing and without capsule) from beyerdynamic offers the highest levels of reliability, audio and transmission quality.
There are two ergonomically designed handheld transmitters available for use with the Opus 910 wireless system each with different frequency ranges and featuring a 36 MHz UHF bandwidth. In order to maximise the flexibility of the Opus 910 system, both transmitters can be combined with five top quality interchangeable beyerdynamic microphone heads. The system’s four microphone gain settings provide a high degree of flexibility in even the most diverse applications.
The S 910 M with metal housing is equipped with an ACT interface to detect the carrier frequency from the receiver and set up the transmitter automatically. All transmitters also have a noiseless on/off switch and LCD showing channel/group and remaining battery capacity. Two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries (included) power the S 910 M for over 20 hours operating time.
- Metal housing (magnesium alloy), ergonomically designed
- Without interchangeable microphone capsule - different capsules available
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LCD screen, indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB, 30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V batteries (AA)
- Incl. batteries
- Dimensions: 210.5 x 38 mm
- Net Weight without packaging: 172 g
- DM 969 S: Interchangeable microphone head (dynamic, supercardioid)
- CM 930 B: Interchangeable microphone head (true condenser, cardioid)
- EM 981 S: Interchangeable microphone head (electret condenser, cardioid)
- RM 510: Interchangeable microphone head (ribbon, cardioid)
- CM 930 S: Interchangeable microphone head (true condenser, cardioid)