Beyerdynamic S 910 C (No Capsule)BEYS910C
The Beyerdynamic S 910 C handheld transmitter for Opus 910 wireless systems (with plastic housing and without capsule) is equipped with an ACT interface to detect the carrier frequency from the receiver and set up the transmitter automatically.
All transmitters also have a noiseless on/off switch and LCD showing channel/group and remaining battery capacity.
The S 910 C has integrated charging contacts and is delivered with built-in rechargeable batteries (2 x Mignon AA NiMH) which provide an operating time of over 23 hours.
- Rugged plastic housing, ergonomically designed
- Without interchangeable microphone capsule - different capsules available
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LCD screen, indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB, 30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 23 h with 2 x Mignon AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Incl. transport bag
- Dimensions: 188 x 38 mm
- Net Weight without packaging: 169 g
- DM 969 S: Interchangeable microphone head (dynamic, supercardioid)
- CM 930 B: Interchangeable microphone head (true condenser, cardioid)
- EM 981 S: Interchangeable microphone head (electret condenser, cardioid)
- RM 510: Interchangeable microphone head (ribbon, cardioid)
- CM 930 S: Interchangeable microphone head (true condenser, cardioid)