Beyerdynamic M69 TGBEYM69
The M 69 TG serves in just about every application you can dream of for a microphone and many more beyond.
A classic all round model with a superb response characteristic making the human voice sound real, be it spoken or sung, chanted or shouted.
The unique shape and sound of the M69 TG coupled to its high SPL capability, make it a natural choice on brass instruments or guitar cabinets.
For vocals,brass, guitar amp, studio use.
- High gain before feedback
- Excellent sensitivity
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 50-16.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 182 x 48.5 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 320 g