The M 59 is a rugged, vocal quality dynamic microphone employing enhanced-field magnet technology designed to withstand the critical demands of in-studio or on-location ENG/EFP speech and interview applications.
This microphone´s low mass, large diaphragm Macrolon element and hypercardioid polar pattern provides very fast transient response, high output, high sensitivity, with startlingly accurate reproduction of the sound source while also providing excellent off-axis rejection.
Each M 59 incorporates a sophisticated internal shock-mount isolation system designed to reduce stand, boom, or handheld noise and vibration.
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 50-16,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 205 mm x 50.5 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 227 g