The M 58 has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications.
Its sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone´s frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound.
The M 58´s weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. Its rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58´s slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.
- Moving coil transducer
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
- Rugged construction
- Non-reflective finish
- Weight-balanced, slim-profile design
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 40-20.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 260 mm x 40 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 256 g