Beyerdynamic M 88 TGBEYM88TG
The M 88 TG is one of the most frequently specified microphones by sound engineers worldwide and heralded a beyerdynamic contemporary classic as this microphone becomes renown for capturing emotive audio signals.
This microphone has earned its place in history in the Kick Drum (for this application, the use of an external popshield like PS 88 or WS 59 is strongly recommended) Sound engineers have found that the lightning-fast transient response of the microphone reproduces the complex sound patterns of this instrument resulting in the tight `thump` without the need for complex signal processing.
Ideal for Vocals, Bass Drum, Brass, Overheads and Percussion.
- Extended frequency range with very soft presence boost and exceptional bass reproduction
- High gain-before-feedback
- Integrated hum-buck coil
- High SPL handling capability
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 30-20.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 48.5 x 181mm
- Net weight without packaging: 320 g