Beyerdynamic M 201 TGBEYM201TG
The M 201 TG preserves its place in history through sheer performance and reliability and we are proud that it has come to feature here with the classics.
A truly sensitive dynamic microphone with a range of applications spanning instruments to vocals, being particularly effective when the microphone has to be placed at a distance from the sound source.
It incorporates a "hum-buck" coil that rejects mains borne interference introduced when using the microphone close to video monitors or other mains powered devices.
- Universal microphone for instrument miking
- Integrated hum-buck coil
- Small dimensions for unobtrusive positioning
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40-18.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 24 x 160 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 220g