Beyerdynamic M 160BEYM160
The M 160 is a dynamic double ribbon microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern with a noise attenuation of 25 dB at 110°, this outstanding microphone is very effective for all types of remote and in-studio voice reproduction.
In the recording studio, the M 160 is recommended for miking string instruments such as violins, violas, cellos and for pianos, saxophones as well as for hi-hat and toms.
The non-glare black surface of the M 160 and its small dimensions allow the unobtrusive use in TV or film studios. In conjunction with the M 130 dynamic double ribbon microphone the M 160 is ideal for stereo recordings in MS technique.
- Unique double ribbon microphone transducer
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- Excellent transparency and transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Warm and natural sound
- Transducer type: Ribbon (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40-18.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 156 mm; Shaft diameter: 23 mm; Head diameter: 38 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 156 g