Beyerdynamic M 130BEYM130
The M 130's unique double ribbon element has a superb transient response, creating a highly detailed sound with unequalled accuracy and transparency.
The bidirectional figure eight polar pattern effectively suppresses unwanted interference from the sides. The M 130's balanced, uncoloured sound handles a wide variety of applications. In conjunction with the hypercardioid M 160, the M 130 is ideal for creating an authentic stereo image through the use of the MS- (Mid-Side) technique.
The M 130 gives excellent results when the Mid-Side technique is used to record or broadcast a true stereo image. Its rugged Design handles the demands of remote recording/broadcast sessions as easily as those of the studio. Alone, the M 130 allows the recording of background audience noise and concert hall 'ambience' without unwanted resonances.
In the recording studio it is effective with backing vocal groups, percussion and mounted toms. The M 130's crisply articulated, uncoloured sound is well suited to such demanding audiophile applications as digital and direct-to-disc recording.
- Double ribbon microphone
- Consistent figure-eight polar pattern throughout frequency response
- Superb transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Characteristically warm and natural sound
- Transducer type: Ribbon (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Figure of eight
- Microphone frequency response: 40-18.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 128 mm; Shaft diameter: 23 mm; Head diameter: 38.5 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 150 g