Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 OhmBEYDT990250
The Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO are 250 Ohm open dynamic headphones for studio applications.
Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
- Open, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Professional version of the many times awarded “DT 990”
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Open
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g
- EDT 990 S: Ear cushions pair, softskin
- DT-Bag: Nylon transport bag for professional headphones and headsets.
- EDT 990 VB: Ear cushion, black velour, one set
- EDT Cotton Ear Seals: 5 pairs ear covers, black, fit to all headsets
- EDT 990 V: Ear cushion velour one set