Beyerdynamic DT 770 M 80 OhmBEYDT770M80
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M closed headphones have especially been designed for drummers and FOH monitoring.
The strengthened headband and the softskin ear pads provide an excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable
- Supplied in a carrying case (nylon)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 105 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 300 g
- DT-Bag: Nylon transport bag for professional headphones and headsets.