Beyerdynamic DT 108 50 Ohm GreyBEYDT108GK
The DT 108 50 Ohm grey closed headphones (with no cable) are used throughout the world for news gathering, film, TV production and live events.
The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups.
Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use. All models are available in grey or black.
Please Note: The headphone cable is not included with this specific model!
- Highly sensitive headphone and microphone transducers
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 50 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 94 dB
- Polar pattern: Hypercardiod
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Net weight without packaging: 283 g
- K 109.40 - 1.5 m: Connecting cable
- K 109.00 - 1.5 m: Connecting cable
- K 109.00 - 3 m: Connecting cable
- WK 109.00: Coiled connecting cable
- K 109.48 - 3 m: Connecting cable
- K 109.38 - 1.5 m: Connecting cable
- K 109.28 - 1.5 m: Connecting cable
- K 109.26 - 1.5 m: Connecting cable