Beyerdynamic Classis BM 33 SE489433
The Beyerdynamic Classis BM 33 SE has a halfspherical polar pattern making it ideal for large rooms.
The Classis BM 33 condenser boundary microphones have been designed for flush mounting into tabletops or ceilings. The microphones have been designed for applications such as tele/video conferencing, recording or amplification of round table discussions and wherever the microphone needs to be as unobtrusive as possible.
The high sensitivity guarantees a constant output level even from long distance sources. Elastic bearing rings achieve mechanical isolation from the mounting surface and therefore offer effective sound isolation of the microphone.
- Half-spherical polar pattern
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Unobtrusive design
- Ceiling or tabletop mounting
- Fast and easy installation
- In silver-metallic effect