Behringer X32 Producer-TPZB795
The Behringer X32 Producer-TP with flight case is a 40 Input, 25 Bus Rack-Mountable Digital Mixing Console which has 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorised Faders, 32 Channel Audio Interface and Touring-Grade Road Case and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control.
With processing power, ample I/O and flexible routing are central themes in the X32 Producer. Where larger consoles make sense in fixed installations or studios, with the X32 Producer, studio-calibre performance now goes wherever life takes you.
Eight stereo effects engines provide the signal processing power equivalent to racks of outboard gear without having to haul anything besides the X32 Producer.
This digital desk also comes with two AES50 ports to connect the powerful S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns–all connected by Ethernet cable for featherweight deployment compared to analogue snakes.
The X32 Producer is born ready to connect to your computer-based recording setup. FireWire* and USB 2.0 functionality make it the ideal tool for mobile recording up to 32 channels, plus built-in control surface protocols make it a great companion to your favourite DAW.
- 40 input channel, 25 bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40 Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48 channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favourite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System**
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Depth (mm): 595
- Height (mm): 252
- Width (mm): 615
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 24.3