Behringer X32 RackZB796
The Behringer X32 Rack is a 40 Input, 25 Bus Digital Rack Mixer which has 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control.
It can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theatre production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you're mixing your band's club gig from your iPad.
The X32 Rack is a revolutionary new product genre that combines finest analogue I/O and powerful digital connectivity, with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources.
- 40 input channel, 25 bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6 band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40 Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48 channel Digital Snake ready** via dual AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System**
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Depth (mm): 280
- Height (mm): 102
- Width (mm): 483
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 6.5