The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32.
This expansion card brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks.
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-DANTE card in this slot, your mixer will interface with Dante networks using either standard 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network.
With this card it utilises 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronisation and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. A secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network.
- 32-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks. High-speed 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronisation and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can co-exist on the same network. Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at audinate.com)
- Depth (mm): 138
- Height (mm): 32
- Width (mm): 165
- Net weight (kg): 0.16
- Weight (kg): 0.14