The UM2 16 Bit / 48 kHz USB audio interface provides powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer’s USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go.
Plus Behringer provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins just a download away at behringer.com.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Product Dimensions (mm): 50x128x118
- Net weight (kg): 0.26
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 0.30