The Behringer UFX1204 is a premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analogue mixer with integrated 24 Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire Interface and 16 track USB recorder.
Boasting a stellar feature set that includes our premium-grade XENYX mic preamps, "one-knob" compressors, British EQs and 24 bit onboard FX, Behringer UFX Series mixers are some of the best-sounding compact mixers you've ever heard.
They are light-years beyond your average mixer, thanks to their built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire Interface and 16-Track USB-Recorder. Imagine being able to record your next live gig directly to a USB stick or your PC/Mac computer—and the UFX's transport section can even function as a remote control centre for your computer-based DAW via MIDI.
- Neo-classic "British" 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 4 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 2 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 2 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders (100 mm on Main Mix) and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Depth (mm): 320
- Height (mm): 100
- Width (mm): 430
- Net weight (kg): 4.5