Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 AudiophileZB894
With the U-PHORIA UMC1820 you can record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality.
It also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats.
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- 'Built-like-a-tank', impact-resistant metal chassis
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analogue inputs while recording
- Simultaneous use of all analogue, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Cubase*, etc.
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- 19", 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- Depth (mm): 130
- Height (mm): 46
- Width (mm): 483
- Colour: Black
- Software Download Links: Yes
- Weight (kg): 1.8