Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro V2ZB938
The Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro V2 stereo 2-way/3-way/ mono 4-way crossover provides the ultimate in high-precision audio frequency separation, thanks to its state-of-the-art circuitry, superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity.
Features include: Limiters on all crossover outputs for optimal loudspeaker protection; an adjustable Time Delay for proper phase-alignment of the drivers; High-Frequency (HF) horn equalisation for constant-directivity compensation; and a mono 'Low Sum' Output (stereo modes only), which is ideal for your subwoofer applications.
The CX3400 crossovers accurate signal processing protects critical loudspeaker components and improves overall system efficiency. All Input and Output connections are balanced/unbalanced XLR and feature 25 Hz Low Cut filters for low-frequency driver protection plus off er Mute and Phase Invert switches, making troubleshooting even a large system virtually effortless!
Provides three modes of operation: 2-way stereo, for Left and Right Lows (woofers) and Highs (tweeters); and 3-way stereo, for Left and Right Lows, Mids and Highs; and 4-way mono, for Lows, Low-Mids, High-Mids and Highs.
For your convenience, the CX3400s front panel features an elegant and easy-to-read LED matrix, so you can see at a glance which operating mode has been selected and which controls are currently active.
- Professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- 'Low Sum' function provides mono output for subwoofer operation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- CD horn equalisation for constant directivity horn compensation
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V)
- Depth (mm): 147
- Height (mm): 44
- Width (mm): 483
- Net weight (kg): 1.7
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Input Impedance: >50 k ohm balanced, >25 k ohm unbalanced
- Inputs: XLR, HF-filtered, electronically servo-balanced
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm balanced or unbalanced
- Outputs: XLR, HF-filtered, electronically servo-balanced